Any face of the garage's virtual box can be an entrance / door. This entrance must lead to the hangar, or if there's no hangar ( usually discouraged, except on civilian ships or stations ) directly into space. 泊位箱的任意一面都可以设有入口/门。入口必须连接着机库。如果没有机库（通常设有隔挡，除了民船和空间站）就直接连通到外部空间。
One entrance per garage. One or two doors per entrance ( technically one door split in two objects ), perfectly covering the entrance. No more than two doors allowed. Each door is one object.
c) States / animations
This part is a bit tricky to understand. Due to the high amount of garages in a hangar, or performance reasons, it's impossible to have doors on all the entrances of all the garages. We decided to only show doors when a ship is about to dock / undock, meaning that empty garages don't use any visible door.
When a ship has docked in the garage, the door objects are spawned and the transition animation starts to play. The animation must be simple ( key-frame translations / rotations ). When the door objects are spawned, they must be in a state where they are invisible from any camera viewpoint ( in other words, they must spawn inside the geometry of the hangar / garage ). It is advised to spawn the doors on a plane parallel to the walls of the garage.
当一艘船要进入泊位时，门就开始生成和运动。运动必须简单（关键帧的转换/旋转( key-frame translations / rotations )）。当门生成时，在任何角度都不可见。（换句话说，门必须在泊位/机库的内部几何结构中生成）。门在生成时必须是与泊位墙壁平行的面。
The animation then plays, and doors start to come in view – don't worry about collisions due to the geometry of the doors passing through the geometry of the hangar -. At the end of the animation, the doors must be in a state where they completely cover the garage entrance, and the ship is no longer visible from the outside.
The ship then disappears ( the player has logged off ). After a few seconds, the reversed animation is played, leaving the garage empty and ready for another player again.
Please check this video as an example ( model by Kaboom22 ):
By design, the garage has a box shape. That means the entrance and the doors must be rectangular.
– When the door is opening / closing, make sure it cannot hit a ship potentially docked inside the garage.
– When the door is opening / closing, make sure it cannot block the traffic inside the rest of the hangar.
– There must be enough space in front of the garage entrance to let the ship maneuver freely without hitting the walls / other garages.
– Doors must be physical ( no energetic door, see the hangar forcefields section )
– Make sure that when doors get spawned, they are not visible from the camera or in a neighbor garage
– Make sure that when doors get spawned, they do not cross the floor or what's potentially under the garage's floor.